Traveling. It’s the one thing that binds us all together as a nation. No matter who you are, or what you do for a living, odds are you spend a lot of time on the road. But have you ever stopped to think how much time?
The guys over at T W White & Sons have. Their recent research has revealed that, on average, we spend a shocking 4.3 years of our lives inside a car! That’s a pretty depressing figure, especially when you start to look into what we actually do during that time.
During this time we will…
– Sit in traffic for 3 months
– Row with our partner 2,974
– Visit a Petrol Station 2,214 times
– Pick our nose 30,000 times!
– Spend 384 days listening to the radio
You can take a look at the rest of the research in the infographic below…