Testosterone is an essential hormone synthesized in men by the gonads. It helps in sexual development, the appearance of secondary sexual characteristics, and promotes muscle and bone growth.
Unless you are living under a rock, you know that low testosterone level can affect various aspects of a man’s life:
- Compromised sexual performance and men’s sexual health
- Self-confidence takes a hit
- Fitness levels decrease
- Indecisiveness, increased stress levels, and depression
- Low testosterone levels can lead to various underlying diseases
This does give us an idea of the importance of testosterone, right? Unfortunately, testosterone levels decrease with age in men. Recent clinical data and statistics have found a year-on-year decline in testosterone levels in young males, regardless of BMI index. This is an alarming situation that brings us to an analysis of various testosterone-boosting methods you can adopt.
The 5 Effective Ways to Boost Testosterone Levels in Men
Men above 40 lose their sexual appetite because of their decreasing testosterone levels. This could lead to other sexual health problems like erectile dysfunction, something you may want to avoid as you grow older. Here are some tips to help you achieve a healthier life and boost testosterone levels.
- Opt for a T-rich Diet. If you search for testosterone-rich foods on the internet, you’ll get a bunch of names, some are genuine, and some are not. That being said, a healthy testosterone-rich diet is essential. Start with the basics like egg yolk, rich in cholesterol, which is a precursor to testosterone synthesis in the testis.
Ginger root is utilized for centuries in traditional medicine for its various medicinal properties, one of the prominent ones being the ability to boost testosterone and anti-inflammatory properties.
Various marine foods like oysters, tuna, shellfish, and more are rich in zinc. The element is a vital micronutrient for men’s sexual health, improving fertility, sperm quality, semen consistency, and testosterone levels.
- Exercise & Manage Obesity. Did you know that low testosterone levels and erectile dysfunction are associated with obesity? Not only that, a high BMI index and adipose tissue density also mean higher estrogen levels. To top it off, obesity poses a high-risk for cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and osteoarthritis.
Of course, adopting a healthy diet is essential to manage obesity, but regular and rigorous exercise is also vital to shed off those extra pounds and regain healthy testosterone levels. How? A randomized controlled trial conducted in 2008 states that even moderate aerobic exercise can boost free testosterone levels in middle-aged men.
Let’s not forget that exercise helps prevent heart ailments and boosts confidence.
- Stress Management. Trying to keep up with our fast-moving and rapidly changing world can be very stressful. This can manifest in anxiety, mood disorders, depression, and increased cortisol levels. Various clinical studies determined the relationship between cortisol and testosterone activity. These concluded that increased cortisol levels negatively affect testosterone levels.
Stress management is essential, not just for healthy testosterone levels but also for your mental health. Practice mindfulness, go for a walk, talk to a friend if something is bugging you, adopt an interesting hobby- these are some primary ways to keep stress at bay.
- Consume Supplements. Sometimes, things or our practices fall short or need that extra push. Testosterone-boosting supplements are the ideal additives to your life for increasing testosterone.
Savage Grow Plus is one such supplement on the market. It is blended with herbal extracts of horny goat weed, Tribulus Terrestris, and maca root. These ingredients have various chemical components that boost testosterone synthesis, improve sperm quality, boost stamina, and enhance libido. Savage Grow Plus also contains zinc, crucial for male fertility.
You can also consume Vitamin D supplements, mineral supplements, and herbal supplements to boost overall male health.
- Change Your Habits. If you are engaging in or not changing your damaging habits, you will always fall short on your aim to healthy testosterone levels, regardless of the number of supplements you consume or intense exercises.
Statistical data has proven that sleep deprivation can lead to decreased testosterone levels and weakness. This phenomenon is more common in younger men. So adopting and sticking to a disciplined sleep pattern should be your priority.
Also, alcohol can contribute to so many ailments like cardiovascular diseases, compromised mental ability, and liver diseases. Heavy alcohol consumption is also linked with low testosterone levels.
Are Sex Enhancement Supplements Effective?
Testosterone boosting supplements also act as sex enhancement supplements – some of the best male enhancement pills are fortified with various herbal and inorganic and organic ingredients.
Herbal ingredients like ginseng, Epimedium, Tongkat Ali, garlic, and more have various biological properties. They increase blood flow to the penis, boost testosterone production, improve fertility, and enhance sensitivity and stamina. Savage Grow Plus contains some of these herbal extracts, and various Savage Grow Plus reviews highlight potential effects.
Inorganic ingredients and additives like zinc, magnesium, and L-arginine take part in the body’s biochemical reactions. L-arginine is the precursor for nitric oxide synthesis in the body. NO is a natural vasodilator, it increases blood flow to the penis. It is a notable addition to the best male enhancement pills for treating erectile dysfunction.
Magnesium supplementation helps increase free testosterone and also regulates the level of other micronutrients and minerals.
Organic ingredients like orchic substances derived from cattle testicles are added to the best male enhancement pills. Their organic nature and potency help boost testosterone levels.
Low testosterone levels and infertility are a significant crisis for men in today’s world – taking early steps and maintaining discipline is the only way forward for healthy testosterone levels and improved men’s sexual health.
We have already talked about testosterone boosters and Savage Grow Plus male enhancement supplement. There are several male boosters on the market that help improve sexual dysfunction.
You can go through Savage Grow Plus reviews to judge its effectiveness. You might as well check out other products with excellent responses from many consumers.